Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use before using the website Smart Betting.
Acceptance and Amendment of the Agreement
- Also don’t use our site or services if you do not agree with any terms or conditions in the Agreement.
- Agreement amendments will take effect 14 days after they are published on the Site or sooner if required by relevant law, regulation and/or directives. This agreement will be construed as your acceptance of any changes made to the Agreement if you continue to use the Site or Services after that time.
- The Services and/or this Site may be terminated or suspended at any time, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a violation by you of the Agreement, and without payment to you.
Use of the Site and Services
- Using the Site and the Services is only permitted if you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to do so in the area where you reside (the “Legal Age”).
- The Site and its content are not intended to appeal to or target people under the age of legal consent.
- You must immediately cease using or accessing the Site and the Services if you are not of Legal Age.
- Detailed information on casino games and the gambling business may be found on the website.
- There is no charge for the use of the Site or the Services.
- The company does not run any online casino or poker website or take any bets or wagers.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Aside from the “Site Content,” which is owned by the Company as well as its affiliates and licensors (as applicable), the Site Content includes but is not limited to all software and data; written materials; graphics; forms; artwork; images; photographs; functional components; animations; videos; music; audio; text; and any other material on, in or available through the Site.
- All copyright notices and other property notices on the Site and the Site Content must not be removed or altered by you.
- All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, “Trade Marks”) used on this site are the property of the Company, its subsidiaries and/or third-party licensees, who retain all rights thereto.
- Intellectual property rights are held on the Site Content and Trademarks. You understand and agree that by using the Services or visiting the Site, you do not acquire any ownership rights in the Trademarks or the Site Content, and that you may only use them in accordance with this Agreement.
- You may send, upload, publish, e-mail or otherwise make accessible data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, pictures, videos, messages or other materials (“User Content”) on the Site, including through online discussion forums and chat features.
- You are responsible for all User Content, and the Company and its affiliates have no duty to you. You waive any claims against us and our affiliates in this regard.
- By providing User Content, you grant the Company and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, exploit, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, add to, subtract from, translate, edit and create derivative works based on the User Content or any portion thereof in any manner (including for promotional and advertising purposes) and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised without any co-authorization. You agree to relinquish all user content moral rights.
- You agree that neither the Company nor its affiliates must monitor User Content.
- You agree that the Company and its affiliates may modify or delete User Generated Content, and you relinquish all rights if it is modified.
- Any personally identifiable information you supply while posting or uploading User Content may be accessed, collected, or utilized by other visitors or users of the Site to send you unwanted communications, for example. The Company and its affiliates are not liable for personal information you enter in User Content.
- You must always be respectful when engaging with other Site users or visitors, and you must not engage in aggressive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, hateful, obscene, offensive, racial, sexist, insulting, or otherwise inappropriate conduct.
- You agree not to transmit, upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Site User Content or any other content that: I is, or encourages activity or conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) you do not create. (iv) a third party reimbursed or otherwise rewarded you; (v) contains restricted or hidden content; (vi) violates any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; (vii) is untrue, malicious, or damaging to the Company, its affiliates, or the Site; (viii) is designed to interfere or interrupt the Site; (ix) infects the Site with a virus or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit computer software or hardware functionality; and (x) advertises.
- You must not misrepresent the origins of User Content.
- By using or visiting the Site, you agree that you will not allow others to access or collect any personal information about you. This includes, but is not limited to, your user information. You may also use the Site and the Services to perform unlawful activities.
- Repositories, reverse engineers, and other people who want to modify or copy the source code can do so. They can also perform various other tasks such as decompile, modify, or even translate the code.
- Through the Site, you can collect and use any data or information that you can collect. You can also use a spider, a bot, or a scraper to access it.
- You can also distribute any data that you collect about the Site or the Services to third parties. You can also use the Services to distribute malicious software, viruses, and other harmful devices. You can also upload files that are designed to harm the Site or the users or visitors of the Services. These include: trojan horses, spybots, keyloggers, hidden files, clocks, CPU serial number references, and other devices that are similar to those used to harm the Services or the users.
- You may not copy, reproduce, display, perform, or sell any of the Site Content, trademarks, or user content. You may also create derivative works from the Content, and you may transfer or sell such rights.
- To ensure that the software is made available to third parties, you must not distribute it in a way that would damage the Company’s or its affiliates’ goodwill or reputation.
Your Undertakings and Representations
- By visiting or using the Site, you are either confirming that you are 18 years old or legal age. You are not allowed to use the Services for commercial purposes.
- You have verified that the Services and the Site are not violating any laws or regulations in your jurisdiction. You will not use the Services or the information and materials contained in it for any unlawful purpose.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement, which are set forth below. You may modify or add to these terms and conditions at any time.
- You will not use the Services or the information and materials contained in it for unauthorized purposes. These include, but are not limited to, the importation, exportation, or copyright infringement of any intellectual property rights.
- To ensure that you are not impersonating any individual or entity, you must not provide false information or claim that you are an authorized representative of the Company or its affiliates. You may also agree to submit to arbitration in the event of a dispute regarding your use of the Services.
- If you are a representative or agent of a pharmaceutical company or organization that is using the Services on behalf of ascribing organization, then you are authorized to represent and warrant that you have the necessary authority to bind that organization to the Agreement. You may also agree to these terms and conditions if you have read and understood the Agreement.
This site may connect to third-party websites, services, and content. These third-party content providers aren’t liable for anything on their websites or on our Site. You accept that you are entirely responsible for using such material and that we are not liable for any damages you experience. We make no guarantees or warranties about third-party content’s accuracy, goods, or services, including their quality.
- The information contained in this website, including its content and services, is for your personal consumption only.
- The Site, Content, and related third-party content may contain references to or promote third-party content that is related to online gaming and gambling.
- The services and content of this website are only intended for the users who are located in countries where the use of these services is legal.
- By accessing or using the services and content of this website, you agree that you are aware of the varying laws and regulations concerning online gaming and gambling in different countries. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are following all of the regulations and laws applicable to the use of the Site, Services, and Gaming Services.
- Although the ability to access or use the services and content of this website does not automatically imply that it is legal in your country, it does not mean that the activities or content of the Site, Services, and Gaming Services are not subject to the laws and regulations in your country.
- By accessing or using the services and content of this website, you agree that you are aware of the varying laws and regulations concerning online gaming and gambling in different countries. You are also not under 18 years old or the legal age of consent to gamble or participate in the activities of the Gaming Services.
- You have evaluated the laws and regulations in your country regarding the use of the Services and the content and activities of the Gaming Services. By accessing or using the services and content of this website, you are not violating any of these laws and regulations.
- The information and services provided on this website and via the Services may contain errors and inaccuracies, and it is possible for you to lose money playing with the products or services of the website.
- By using the Services and content of this website, you are also agreeing to comply with all of the requirements set by Gaming Services. Although you are aware of the risks associated with the use of the Services, you are still fully responsible for any losses that you might experience due to the activities of the Gaming Services.
- The use of the Gaming Services is not considered a liability of the Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, or employees. In the event that you lose money playing with the products and services of the website, you shall have no claims against the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or its officers, directors, or employees.
- The Site does not provide advice on the legality of online gaming or offline gambling. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are following the laws in your country and comply with all of the regulations and requirements.
- Although we do not provide information about gaming and gambling, we are not encouraging you to participate in these activities. If you would like to know more about responsible gambling, please read our policy.
- The functions and applications of the site and the mobile devices and all the materials and methods built and operated on the mobile devices and mobile site is is is at your option, and caution.
- The services and materials contained on this site are made available on an “AS IS” basis.
- The company, its affiliates, and its licencing partners make no representations or warranties as to the quality, nature, or availability of the services and materials on this site or any other website. In no event shall the company, its affiliates, or its licencing partners be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, arising out of or related to the use of the site or the materials.
- The company, its affiliates, and its licencing partners make no warranty that the services and materials on this site or made available through the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free. They also make no claims that the services or materials are free of viruses or other harmful software.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company, its affiliates, and their partners are not responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, or other loss or damage originating from or linked to the Site or Services. You agree to indemnify the Company, its affiliates, and their partners against third-party claims, demands, damages, losses, expenditures, liabilities, and delays.
- The Company, its affiliates, and its licensors are not responsible for any damages or losses, including those caused by Site links. They’re also not liable for connected websites.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for any change or discontinuation of the Services or Site, whether due to your activities or third-party actions.
- By visiting or using the Site or Services, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, harmless (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, fines, costs and expenses of any kind, including legal fees, arising out of or incurred as a result of: I any violation of these Terms; (ii)
- You agree to I promptly notify us of any Claim, (ii) not settle any Claim without our prior written approval, and (iii) that the Indemnified Parties (as applicable) may undertake the defense of any Claim and you shall cooperate with any reasonable requests for information and assistance.
- You may defend any Claim with independent counsel.
- If the Indemnified Parties (as applicable) do not notify you that we elect to defend the Claim, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to the Indemnified Party, subject to the applicable Indemnified Parties right to assume, at their sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to settlement or final determination.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
- All of the content on the Site is protected by intellectual property rights. We do not allow users to copy, reproduce, or distribute any of the content without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. If you believe that the content of the Site infringes on your intellectual property rights, please notify the Company’s Copyright Agent.
- Your name and the name of the company or organization that you are associated with must be included in the contact information you provide.
- If you are a user of the Site and believe that your content is being illegally copied or distributed, please provide a detailed description of the alleged copyright infringement along with the relevant URL.
- A signature is a physical or electronic representation that an individual has made on behalf of the owner of a specific exclusive right.
- The complaining party should also provide a statement that they have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the alleged infringement is not authorized by its copyright owner or its agent.
- The signature should state that the person authorized to represent the owner of the exclusive right is authorized to do so.
Termination of the Agreement
We may cancel this agreement at any time without notice, and you will receive no monetary compensation. If the Services, Site, or any component thereof become unavailable to you, we’ll reimburse your membership money. If we suspect you breached the Agreement; Illegal or unethical behavior while using our Services and/or Site may terminate this Agreement. If necessary.
By visiting or using this Site or the Services, you agree to keep strictly confidential and not disclose, during the term of the Agreement or any time thereafter, the existence of any Dispute or the subject matter of any Dispute other than to LCIA in connection with resolving the Dispute, any or all of the information disclosed at Arbitration, or the results of Arbitration (collectively, the “Confidential Information”). You may reveal Confidential Information if required by law, provided you immediately tell us, consult with us, and cooperate with us in any endeavor to prevent or restrict such disclosure or to seek an order or other assurance that such Confidential Information would be treated confidentially.
The Agreement incorporates our whole agreement with you about the Site, Software, and Services and replaces all earlier agreements. You affirm that, in consenting to accept the Agreement, you have not relied on any guarantee or representation unless specifically stated by the Company in the Agreement.