- Variety of games you can play
- Amazing customer service 24/7
- Good value in the odds
- Minimum deposit €10
- No bonus for crypto accounts
- Customer Support in English only
20Bet is one of the established wagering operators to hit the worldwide betting market around a year ago, officially launching in 2021. Cyprus-licensed, the betting website is owned by TechSolutions Group Limited and offers a wide range of sports betting markets to wager via their PC and mobile devices. While preparing this 20Bet review, we found that the company offered a wide array of sports right from the start, including eSports and less-known disciplines, such as Gaelic Hurling and Futsal.
To kick-start this 20Bet review, let’s talk about the basics. 20Bet made a quiet entry into the industry and has been adding new features and offers as it grows. In addition to standard sports, it invites international players to bet on esports and other fast-growing markets. They have a deep offering on many online games, especially compared to other online bookmakers.
In respect to bonuses and promotions, 20Bet has a range of deals that are targeted at freshly signed and regular bettors. The sportsbook regularly adds new promos and changes the old ones, so they are worth checking out.
All sportsbooks look to differentiate themselves from the competition, and 20Bet is no different. They added a casino section with thousands of games, mainly slots and table games. The bookmaker is focused on sports but provides an extensive range of other betting products.
20Bet Registration Steps
One thing our 20Bet casino review couldn’t skip is the registration process. Signing up with 20Bet is a quick and easy process. After opening the website, you will notice the Sign Up button in the upper right corner. Click on it to begin the registration process. You will need to enter your country, name and password, some personal details, and how you want to deposit. Notice a bonus selection at the top of the sign-up form – there is a welcome offer for bettors and casino players, but you can’t have both.
20Bet offers a variety of sports and esports wagering options. Even though they don’t have the longest list of sports, they do have many less-popular sports to stand out from the competition. The bookie also has a wide range of betting options for customers wishing to bet on online games, such as Dota 2 and FIFA. Being a relatively new sportsbook, you can expect 20Bet to keep adding new betting options for you to sink your teeth into.
20Bet Online Casino
Next up is the 20Bet Casino review, as this is also an important part of the platform. Indeed, 20Bet also serves as an online casino that invites you to play slot machines, table games, and live dealer games, as well as bet cryptocurrency on them. This online platform is home to the best software developers, such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Ezugi, and Play’n GO. The games are provably fair, which means they are totally random.
If you’re on the hunt for a quick and easy way to play on the go, 20Bet ticks all the boxes. You can download the app for iOS and Android devices right from the bookmaker website, the link is in the upper left corner.
The overall look and feel of the app is uncluttered. Black and gold colors give it a modern feel and make the white text more visible. All important categories are gathered on top of every page, so you can easily jump between pages.
The latest promotions and bonuses are easy to find and use in the 20Bet mobile app. You can get the same welcome bonus after signing up as PC bettors. Once you click the sports you want to bet on, you will have an option to create a multi-bet or confirm your bet slip.
The live betting feature is appealing and makes it easy for bettors to look at their favorite game in a pub and bet on it in the app. Overall, no matter what you intend to do on the website, the details are clear and the main markets are on one screen.
20Bet Sports Betting
What is the most popular discipline to wager on at 20Bet? Great question, but it doesn’t have a straightforward answer. Ask different punters and they will give you different answers. And since 20Bet has so many niche disciplines, you never know what a person might fancy. Still, the more you know about popular sports, the greater your chances are to place a successful bet. So, let’s go through all the markets bettors wager on the most:
1. Football. Many bettors consider football the number one discipline for wagering, and it’s definitely the most popular option. Billions of dollars are wagered every year, and some of the betting happens at 20Bet. The reason behind this impressive popularity is the fact that favorites don’t lose as often as in other sports. During the season, stronger teams usually dominate, making underdog betting more lucrative. As for the NFL, it’s just incredibly popular, so there are a ton of tips and tricks available. The only negative of football is that it’s played at certain times of the year: compare 256 NFL yearly games to 1,230 games that the NBA has. So, there is less room for error.
2. Boxing. This sport used to be the most popular discipline in many countries, but that has changed. However, the sport is still very lucrative for bettors as it comes with unique betting options. One of the main reasons boxing is so popular is that there are not so many different outcomes of a match. Thus, there are fewer decisions to make. Besides, boxing is a year-round sport, so there are lots of betting opportunities.
3. Tennis. Wagering on this sport can lead to big money. Sometimes, you can get favorable odds on the best players, which turns into safe and profitable bets. Many players have a record of countless victories, so you are guaranteed to cash out on profitable odds more often than in other sports. Besides, tennis matches happen year-round and tournaments take weeks to complete. Parlay betting on tennis is especially popular at 20Bet. Since the same names often reach the final stages of every tournament, you can create a profitable parlay early on.
4. Basketball. This is one of the most popular sports in many countries, and one of the best to bet on, as well. During the NBA season, even the strongest teams can lose, especially at the beginning of the season. So, it can be profitable to support an underdog and then switch to backing the favorites. There are over 1,200 games each season, which means you will have lots of options. If you wish to bet on college basketball, the idea is the same. The most money comes during the March Madness tournament.
5. Baseball. This is one of the tricky sports to bet on, but with a bit of a strategy, you can make it profitable. You can make very informed bets if you’re willing to spend some time learning the data. For example, you can use stats like hit per inning and wins above replacement to get an edge over the bookmaker. Over 160 games are played during a season, so you have some room for error.
20Bet offers a wide variety of offers to new and returning customers. You can always find everything about these deals on the bookie’s website. Besides, casino 20Bet bonuses are in a separate tab, but they are also worth your attention. Below, we will simply list all the available offers and their basic terms and conditions:
1. First deposit bonus. Get up to 100€ on your first deposit bonus. Transfer at least 10€ to qualify for the bonus. You have seven days to wager the bonus and then you can withdraw your winnings.
2. Forecasts. Up to 1,000 EUR is up for grabs! Predict the outcomes of up to 10 matches to get the bonus. To qualify for this promo, you should deposit at least 20 EUR in the last 5 days. If you win, the bonus will be credited to you automatically.
3. Saturday Reload Bonus. Bet at least 5 EUR from Monday to Friday and enter the bonus code SRB while depositing on Saturday to get up to 100 EUR. Just make sure to deposit at least 10 EUR to qualify for it.
4. Bettors tournaments. Every week, 20Bet gives away up to 8,000 EUR to bettors who participate in tournaments. By placing bets on sports, you earn points and climb up the leaderboard. Get higher than everyone else to grab the biggest reward.
20Bet Customer Support
20Bet has fast and efficient customer support that is always there to answer your questions. Should you have a question, you can ask it in live chat. Alternatively, you can send the team an email and it will be answered promptly, even during the weekends. It goes without saying that all players receive a quick response to any questions. The support team is knowledgeable and has a good grasp of the industry. It also knows everything about 20Bet casino games.
20Bet Deposit Options
20Bet allows you to make deposits using a plethora of payment options. The most popular methods are Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Interac, and Perfect Money, as well as cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Etherium. There are no charges for depositing money. The only thing to note is that all deals, including 20Bet casino bonuses, can’t be activated with cryptocurrencies. The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR/USD.
20Bet Payments Methods
This sportsbook has lots of payment options that work in the majority of countries. They also show no reluctance when you want to withdraw your winnings. The time required for your money to reach your account is crucial: you will see your cash on your balance immediately. This way, you can throw in a bet the moment you see an opportunity.
You can almost always use one payment method for deposits and withdrawals. Cashing out is free and often instant. However, before making withdrawals, your account should be verified. You can do it right after the 20Bet Casino registration or before you want to cash out. This is the standard procedure for online bookmakers because they need to know you are of age to bet on sports.
Pretty much like in every other industry, credibility and legitimacy always pay off when choosing a bookmaker. 20Bet operates in a highly competitive market but seems to enjoy the preference of a bettor. They are owned by a popular company called TechSolutions Group Limited and have a Cyprus license, which is common among online betting platforms. The sportsbook took its time to earn respect from the community and prove that it’s legal and safe.
20Bet is a fast-growing bookmaker that lets you place your bet within seconds. With its customer support channels and live betting options, you are sure to be on the crest of a wave.
20Bet System Requirements
When it comes to the system requirements for a platform that doesn’t have an app, you don’t need much for your mobile devices to meet those needs. Actually, it’s even easier for platforms that do have an app. You can access the website via the browser on your phone. The speed at which the game moves and the quality of the images you see in it will be entirely dependent on the operating system of your phone. And, of course, the speed of your internet.
As a result of this, we strongly suggest that you make use of the most advanced mobile devices that are now available in order to get the most out of your experience. If you have a device that is quick and a reliable internet connection, you will have the best possible betting experiences. This is especially true when it comes to live betting and the quality of gaming with casino games.
What Kind of 20Bet Mobile Bonuses Can You Get?
Along with the primary desktop website, the mobile betting app will provide new customers with a bonus system. The very first thing you will receive from a bookmaker or online casino is something called a welcome bonus. Following successful completion of the registration process, the bookmaker will provide you with a deposit bonus equal to one hundred percent of your first deposit. The amount and other points depend on your location.
You must, however, pay careful attention to the conditions and restrictions associated with a good deal in order to avoid disappointment. The welcome offer is available to everyone regardless of the medium that they use to visit the site, however there is no advantage for users who access the site through their mobile device or desktop computer. You will continue to get the same bargains as desktop users even if there are any unique discounts available just for mobile clients.
20Bet Mobile Payments Methods
The platform accepts payments in both traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies. For making deposits and withdrawals in fiat currencies, players have the option of using any of the following payment methods or banking alternatives, depending on which option best suits their needs:
- Visa/ MasterCard,
- Other e-wallets.
In addition to these payment methods, users of the bookie are also permitted to make deposits using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. Players have the ability to withdraw funds using the same ways that they used to make deposits into their accounts. The length of time it takes to execute withdrawals, on the other hand, is determined by the kind of payment method that the players use. Withdrawals are almost quick because of the fact that cryptocurrencies do not need any kind of bank confirmation.
After that comes e-wallet payouts, such as those made via Neteller or Skrill; they require the least amount of time to process withdrawals. Bank payments, however, take the most time. If using that method, players should expect their fund within three to five business days. The kind of payment method that is used impacts the maximum and minimum amounts that may be deposited and withdrawn.
20Bet Mobile App Features
The platform’s color aesthetic is carried over into the app, along with the website’s button icons and structure enabling easy navigation between the various parts of the site. It is not always the case, but the user interfaces are very user-friednly and easy to understand with this app. Mobile betting apps are often not like this. Other parts of this amazing app that we found to be appealing include the following:
Real-Time Wagering on an Event
This is the defining characteristic of a trustworthy online sports betting platform. The mobile app, much like the PC option, is renowned for its exciting live betting platform. The same extensive variety of sporting activities may be chosen as before. All of them provide live streams that include comprehensive game data, which are required in order to place live bets.
Performing in Real-Time
Besides the live feed, the mobile application also has a capability that enables users to watch some very popular events through live streaming. It is a great alternative if you want to see all of the live sports activity. It makes it excellent for both casual viewers of the sport and serious bettors who are looking to make some money while they are following the event.
Cashing Your Winnings
It doesn’t matter whether you want to cash in on your victories before the game is complete or only want to cut your losses to avoid losing your whole bet. 22Bet has you covered in either case.
You’ll discover a button on your bet slip that lets you pay out any profits you’ve accumulated ahead of schedule. Having said that, bear in mind that the odds and the bet rate will alter as the game progresses.
We’ve done our share of testing this app. If we consider all the intel we have collected so far, we strongly advise using this incredible app. Because it is simple, easy to use, and easy to navigate, it is ideal for betting through mobile devices. Because it allows you to acquire favorable odds on such a wide variety of sports and betting markets, it ranks among the best mobile betting programs. At least among the ones that we have come across. It is highly recommended that you take it for a test drive.